Robert De Niro crying in "Analyze This" made me cringe so much in the cinema, I haven't had the stomach to watch that film again.
What moments in film make you cringe and leave the room because it's embarrasing.
Mine include
The end credits where the actors pull cheesey smiles as their name appears on acreen.
Those 1980's films where bad rock music is playing (That scene in the breakfast club for example)
Robert De Niro crying in "Analyze This" made me cringe so much in the cinema, I haven't had the stomach to watch that film again.
Daniel Day-Lewis in The Last Of The Mohicans:
"Stay alive! No matter what happens, I will find you!"
Never even seen the whole movie, that clip alone was enough to put me right off.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Great Topic!Originally posted by Mr Neutron:
What moments in film make you cringe and leave the room because it's embarrasing.
Mine include
The end credits where the actors pull cheesey smiles as their name appears on acreen.
Those 1980's films where bad rock music is playing (That scene in the breakfast club for example)
I was curious why Speed II was so universally panned. Seeing that Boat crash into everything that it was supposed to miss made me cringe because basically, if they had just left the dang boat alone and not tried any heroics, there would have been less damage overall.
How could the characters in the movie even retain an ounce of dignity knowing that all of their
"heroics" resulted in the worst possible outcome.
I'd be more embarassed to admit to seeing Speed 2, frankly.
You don't necessarily see Speed II, you sort of get entrapped because it's on television while prepping for some job.
What kept me watching was to find out what made it so bad. I ended up googling while the movie was still about the comment about copper poisoning from being so close to computer screens.
They really put way too much emphasis on an ending that basically made the actors look like complete imbeciles. Where were the actor's agents on that one? A good agent doesn't want to see their client look stupid because of the storyline.
Look menacing, look evil, be the hero, the luster,
the buster, whatever, but never just plain stupid, unless the film is called "dumb & dumber".
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">How would you know that?Originally posted by philipswales:
I'd be more embarassed to admit to seeing Speed 2, frankly.
Bookmarks